The Walk to Defeat Duchenne unites families from coast to coast to raise awareness and funds for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. In 1995 John Davidson pushed his son, Jesse, across Ontario. This foundational feat launched Canada’s largest movement to fund research and support families living with Duchenne. This year, we invite you to join us as the Walk celebrates the 25th anniversary of Jesse’s Journey.
Save the date!
What: Walk to Defeat Duchenne
When: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Where: London Walk, Springbank Gardens | Virtual Walk Sites Across Canada
To participate in the London Walk, register as an individual, start a team or join one. Alternatively, you can walk at a time and place of your choosing by registering your Virtual Walk from anywhere across Canada. Gather friends and family to stroll along a local trail, running solo on a treadmill at your gym, or simply racing to meet your fundraising goal – every registration and donation counts.
Stay tuned as we open registration soon!
Become a Corporate Sponsor:
Join us in the fight to defeat Duchenne. Aligning your company with the Jesse’s Journey Walk to Defeat Duchenne is an excellent opportunity to highlight your corporate social responsibility, leadership and commitment to the health of Canadian children. Jesse’s Journey will work with you to customize an experience that matches your objectives.
As a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Align your company’s charitable contributions with the only national charity dedicated solely to overcoming this critical children’s health issue
- Give back to the communities where you do business
- Drive cooperation and team building by encouraging your staff to work together to reach their fundraising goal
- Increase brand awareness amongst Walk participants, donors and community members
- Reach new audiences and existing clients with unique activations before, during and after the Walk
Click the button below to see the 2020 Sponsorship Package. For more information, please contact Perry Esler, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
M&T Printing Group
Western ProResp Inc.